1. Please make your shuttle reservation at least 48 hours prior to the departure.
2. Liability for loss or damage to baggage is limited to actual value not to exceed $100.00 per adult fare or $75.00 per child fare, unless a greater value is declared and paid for each time baggage is checked. Excess coverage may be purchased on board to a maximum of $500.00 per passenger. Coverage does not cover valuable articles. Certain articles are not accepted as baggage (ask driver for information). Keep your carry-on baggage with you at all times. Unaccompanied belongings are subject to search.
3. A nominal driver gratuity is greatly appreciated. The recommended amount is $5.00 per passenger.
4. Philadelphia route only : Passengers without a valid shuttle coupon issued by Asiana Airlines will be charged $60/adult, $45/child and $40/infant.
5. Our operation permits.
USDOT : 923958
ICC-MC : 399308C
PA-PUC : A00117423
6. Our shuttle service adheres strictly to and participates in all federal, state, and local drug, alcohol, and controlled substance policies.
7. Shuttle service on-board phone number: 267-307-0777 - Operational during service hours only
8. For all other inquires or comments, please call us during our business hours at 215-935-2500.
9. Our shuttle service is not a part of Asiana Airlines, nor is affiliated in any way.
10. Thank you for using our Shuttle Service.