|Important Operation Policy - COVID19 (updated 31AUG2020)
- Our operation is subject to cancellation
- With the coronavirus outbreak now a global pandemic with no-end in sight, our operation can no longer guarantee and sustain daily operations. In order to minimize your travel planning distruption, we strongly encourage you to plan alternative ways to ge to or from JFK Airport.
- In the event our operation is cancelled, you will be promptly notfified you at least 72 hours before your departure via the Email provided to us at the time of your booking. At no times we will be held liable, in case you did not receive or were not aware of our cancellation notification.
- Once again, your booking is not guaranteed during this difficult time, and you must understand your risks associated with such cancellations.
- By booking our service, you are in effect fully agreeing to our cancellation policy. If you do not agree with this policy, you must immediately notify us and cancel your reservations.
- "No Mask - No Service Policy" is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we have implemented a critical sanitization PROTOCOL that requires all passengers to wear a mask.
- Passengers not wearing proper masks will not be allowed on-board.
- No one is exempted from this safety precautional measure.
- Our drivers will check bodily temperatures.
- Regretfully if your temperature display is greater than 98F, you will not be allowed our service.
- If you show signs of excess cough, sneeze, and/or symptoms of abnormalities, our driver is authorized to deny providing shuttle services to you.
- Our COVID19 modified office business hours;
- Monday ~ Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- Effective 7/01 - 10/31/2020
Welcome to OZShuttle.com...
We hope that this site can help you to make shuttle reservations easy and convenient. Should you choose to speak to us, please call us at 215-935-2500. Our knowledgeable and friendly reservation staff is available to assist you during our normal business hours.
Travel agencies are encouraged to take advantage of this easy to use interactive site. Please contact us for more details. Here are some important operation notices.
- Please note our updated 2020 Summer schedules posted.
- Shuttle schedules posted for Philadelphia bounds are for informational purpose only.
- Our Driver's Phone number is 267-307-0777
While we make every attempt to accommodate all passengers who are confirmed, our shuttle reserves right to depart the Terminal after 90 minutes of flights arrival. Unless otherwise notified to our staff by calling 267-307-0777 of any late boarding reasons, OZShuttle.com assumes no reponsibilities.
Thank you for your understanding. Welcome aboard.